- 20 ounces white chocolate candiquick or white chocolate morsels
- 16 Oreos, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line a 13 x 9 baking tray with parchment paper, making sure that extra paper hangs over the sides for easy lifting once chocolate is hardened. Set aside.
- Assemble Oreo cookies and crushed candy canes so that toppings are ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, break 8 ounces of white chocolate into pieces and microwave until fully melted and smooth. Be sure to stop and stir every 30 seconds so that chocolate doesn't burn.
- Once chocolate in melted, spread onto prepared tray using a spatula or knife. White chocolate should cover entire pan in a thin layer.
- Top white chocolate with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place pan in refrigerator for 10 minutes to harden.
- As chocolate mixture is hardening, melt remaining 12 ounces of white chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Remove pan from refrigerator and spread remaining white chocolate over the top in an even layer, coating the entire pan.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes over top of chocolate.
- Place into the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden completely.
- Once ready, lift parchment paper by overhang and set on counter. Chocolate will lift right out of paper.
- Break into pieces by hand or using a knife.
- Bark will keep in an air tight container for up to one month if left on the counter, or will keep in the refrigerator for several months.