- 1 stick soft butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Dump in the flour and salt. Mix until fully combined.
- Form dough into balls and place on a non-stick baking sheet (or parchment paper, or non-stick silicon mats, or whatever you use to keep cookies from sticking to the pan).
- Back at 350 for 13-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, spread melted chocolate on the top of the cookies. Let harden and enjoy!