- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 16 small russell potatoes (or about 6-8 large)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 very large onion
- 3 large bell peppers
- 2-4 large zucchini
- 1 (16 oz) can garlic, herb, and oregano seasoned diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 balsamic vegetable marinade packages
- Wash all vegetables. Peel and chop all potatoes into medium-sized chunks. Chop tomato and onion. Cut bell peppers into 1/2 inch pieces. Cut zucchini into coin slices. Put all vegetables into a large bowl.
- Prepare marinade according to package directions, and pour over vegetables. Stir to coat.
- Place bowl in fridge and let marinade for at least 30 minutes--or longer for maximum flavor--stirring every 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread vegetables (and any left-over marinade) evenly in a very large casserole dish. Place on middle rack in oven and cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours--or until all vegetables are tender and golden brown--stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!