- 6oz spaghetti
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1lb ground beef, (or pork sausage)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-8 oz can tomatoes, diced
- 1-6 oz oz can tomato paste
- salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Cook spaghetti, drain, and rinse.
- Stir butter into the hot spaghetti. Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Form Spaghetti into a "crust" in a buttered 10" pie plate, (or into any oven-able pan that you would normally use.)
- In a skillet cook the ground beef (or pork sausage), onion and green pepper until the veggies are tender, and the meat is browned.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Heat through.
- Turn meat into the spaghetti crust.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella until melted.
Picture credit goes to thatsmyhome.com