- 1 shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste
- salsa to taste
- flour or corn tortillas cut in strips
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream and guacamole (optional)
- In a large skillet, put in the chicken, enchilada sauce, and salsa and bring to boil. If the chicken is frozen, make sure it's heated all the way through.
- Add the spices until flavored to your preferences and then stir in the tortilla strips. Top with cheese and leave to simmer until the tortillas are soft and the cheese is melted.
- If you so desire, top with sour cream and guacamole and enjoy!