- 2 tbsp (15g) whole wheat pastry flour or gluten-free* flour
- 2 tbsp (10g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15mL) nonfat milk
- 2 ½ tsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Coat a 1-cup ramekin or small coffee mug with nonstick cooking spray.2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Gradually stir in the flour mixture about 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until just incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared ramekin or mug. Microwave on 30% power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (2:30). Let the cake cool for at least 2 minutes before eating.