Perfect Pumpkin Pie
From: Elianette (Arizona)
- 1 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 14-oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Cool and garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.