Source: Gwen (Nevada)
- Chocolate chips (you can do semi-sweet or normal it just depends on if you want more sweetness)
- Hersey Kisses
- Maraschino cherries (make sure that the cherries have a stem connected to them)
- Red Food gel (it should come in a small bottle and you squeeze the gel out)
- Melt down a couple cups of chocolate chips.
- Then take a maraschino cherry by the stem and dip it in the chocolate until the cherry is thoroughly covered. Set on a cookie sheet that is covered by wax paper.
- While the chocolate is still gooey take a chocolate kiss (without the wrapper on ;) and stick it on the chocolate cherry, the opposite side of the stem.
- Then take your red gel and put 2 dots on the kiss to look like eyes.
- Your mouse is now finished. Put in the fridge to harden for a couple hours.