Source: Charity (Arizona)
- 2 cups of lukewarm water (I’ve always wondered why it’s lukewarm water and not like bobwarm or something)
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt ( I never measure salt, I just dumped some in)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (Is it just me, or does olive oil never actually taste like olives?)
- 5 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Stir, until dissolved, the yeast, sugar, and salt into the water and olive oil.
- Add the 5 1/2 cups of flour
- Knead for 7-10 minutes until the dough is elastic.
- Let rise in a slightly greased bowl for 1-2 hours, depending on how long you have. Make sure to cover the bowl tightly.
- Separate the dough into 3 or 4 parts, depending on how thick you like your pizza crust.
- Roll out the dough sections into roughly 12 inch circles.
- Top with any sauce, cheese, seasonings, or toppings that you like! And I seriously mean ANY. Your imagination (and maybe your tastebuds) are the limit.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes at 450 F on parchment paper on a pizza stone or basically anything you can cook pizza on, which is a lot of things.