- 1 baked pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- In small mixer bowl, beat egg whites with 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar to soft peaks; gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating until stiff, but not dry.
- Spread on top of pie, sealing pie edges.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy!! 😄