- 10 oz jumbo shells
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 16 oz marinara sauce (divided)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Start by cooking the jumbo shells according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a skillet cook sausage and ground beef. Drain fat and add cream cheese to the skillet. Cook and mix until cream cheese is melted and well combined.
- Season with garlic powder and Italian seasoning then add 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spoon in filling to shells and place in a casserole dish.
- Top with remaining marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.