- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Thin and Crispy Pizza Crusts
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni and your favorite pizza toppings (optional)
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut pizza crusts into hearts using a heart cookie cutter. My cookie cutter measures 5 inches wide.
- Place heart pizza crusts on baking dish and brush each heart with olive oil.
- Add a tablespoon of pizza sauce to each heart. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and your favorite pizza toppings. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over each pizza.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until your cheese has melted