- 1 small bag of frozen or fresh green beans
- 1/2 cups of cooked bacon broken into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/8 of a fresh onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put water in a saucepan on the stove and heat until it boils. Put the green beans in and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Take the boiled green beans and strain them.
- While the green beans are cooking, fry the bacon in a pan. Save the grease to quickly fry the green beans. Sauté the garlic and onions before adding the green beans.
- After adding the green beans, salt and pepper them to your taste.