- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, butter, sugar, and almond extract. Then add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Gently stir in the blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- Fill the muffin tins (either greased or with muffin wrappers) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- These muffins taste best if shared!!
- When baking in tiny muffin pans, bake for only 10 minutes.
- When we make this recipe, we do not use wheat flour, we use 2 cups of white flour.