- Tortilla chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can of chopped green chiles
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 2 medium green onions sliced
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan or 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread half of the chips evenly on pan. Set aside.
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until beef is thoroughly cooked and seasoning is well combined.
- Arrange half of the beef mixture on chips. Top with half of the other toppings. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Add additional FRESH toppings if desired.