- 10 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat after butter is completely melted.
- Add the cocoa and sugars to butter. The mixture should resemble sand.
- Stir in yoghurt and vanilla. Once fully combined, dump in all the dry ingredients.
- Scoop tablespoon size amounts of dough onto a non-stick cookie tray (using parchment paper, silicon mats, etc.).
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.