- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup onion
- 12 oz peas and carrots
- 2 cup potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Grill chicken breasts until cooked through. Allow chicken to cool.
- Sauté diced onions until transparent. Set aside.
- Dice chicken into 1/2″ cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 11×13″ baking dish.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and pinch perforations to seal into a sheet. Press into bottom and up sides of a prepared dish. Don’t worry if sides do not go all the way up.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is light brown. Allow crust to cool.
- In a large skillet, combine chicken cubes, diced onion, water, potatoes, peas, and carrots.
- Stir and cook over medium heat until ingredients are warm (5-10 minutes).
- Add soup and poultry seasoning and continue heating for another 5 minutes. If the sauce looks too thick, slowly add a little more water until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour chicken mixture over baked crust and spread evenly.
- Unroll another can of crescent rolls and pinch perforations to seal into a sheet. Place over top of chicken mixture and press into sides of dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.