- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 - 2 c bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 - 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Cut each chicken breast in half two make two thin slices of chicken.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and oregano in a flat dish.
- Put the flour, and beaten eggs into two separate bowls.
- Coat each chicken breast slice in the flour.
- Dip the flour-coated chicken into the beaten eggs.
- Then, place the chicken into the bread crumbs and press the crumbs into the chicken until fully coated.
- Once the chicken is breaded, place it into a pan with the oil and cook for roughly 2 min on each side, or until golden brown.
- Place on a pan in the oven and cook for roughly 10 minutes, or until the chicken is firm.